ARTIS Tea in a Can140027
Leaves, pine cones and moss. Berries fallen on the ground. That's what you smell and taste in this blend; spicy, earthy and slightly sweet.
Most (un)herbal tea is imported from abroad, while many teas can also be grown sustainably in the Netherlands. This tea is simply sown and picked in the Netherlands, on the edges of fields. This saves on transport and also promotes biodiversity in our country.
- Natural herbal tea from unsprayed iingredients
- Supports Dutch biodiversity
- Compiled and canned for ARTIS by tea sommelier Anne Adams
- Processed by a sheltered workshop
- Contents: 20 grams, good for approx. 15 cups of tea
- Brand: Wilder Land