Wool repair kit090134
With this repair kit from Foekje Fleur you can repair your own woolen clothes and bring the to life all over again. The set comes with all the tools you'll need to repair holes and tears in your favorite sweater. The set contains several instructions for dummy proof repair and decoration techniques, based on traditional techniques. There is also a cheerful poster with washing and care instructions in the kit. That way you can enjoy your own repaired sweater even longer.
What will you learn among other things?
- Removing pill on your woolen clothes
- Repairing holes by 'plugging' or 'dry felting'
- Reinforcing worn patches
- Sewing in buttons, etc.
- Brushing fine woolen clothes
- Proper handling and washing of woolen fabrics
The kit includes:
- A wooden darning base
- A pill comb and wool brush
- Five types of stuffing wool and five colors of felt
- Needle holder
- A darning needle, felting needle and snag needle
- Two posters with repair and washing instructions
Material: Beech wood, stainless steel, copper and natural rubber.